If you enjoy seeing stunning landscaping projects completed quickly and efficiently, if you care about improving the land you work on, and if you think doing good work for great people in a fantastic community sounds just about right – then you might be a Landscaping Ninja. We have been looking for you and would love to find out if you’re the right person for our team. We need a Landscaping Project Manager. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of great landscape/hardscape related projects: everything from simple drainage projects to 6 figure back yard landscapes including hardscapes, lighting, outdoor living spaces, putting greens, water features and more! We aren’t just a lawn outfit – we’re changing the quality of people’s lives.
– Plan and implement small to large landscaping projects
– Direct and lead the work of staff
– Evaluate new strategies and procedures
– Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
– Maintain required project documentation
– Serve as a liaison between salesperson/crew and client
– Previous experience in landscaping, hardscaping, construction, contracting or other related fields
– Strong project management skills
– Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
– Deadline and detail-oriented
– Strong leadership qualities
– Continued education will be required
Compensation Range & Why We Love It Here:
$40-80k Annually Great company culture and vibe! We work hard and enjoy working with our great team. Profit sharing every quarter so you get in on the money. Family atmosphere with lots of paid time off.
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Rewards
- Aflac Benefits
- Goal Savings Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Team Competitions & Fun Training Sessions
- “401K” /Access to our financial adviser and access to a deluxe private health insurance provider (outside of Landscaping Ninjas)
For the past 4 years, our company has doubled in size each year, and we are on track to do it again for 2022. Companies that grow like this create opportunities for people, and you want to be a part of that.
Apply. Let’s talk. Maybe this is a good fit for you. Maybe not. You’ll never know until you try.
- Drivers license required.
- Currently looking for landscape professionals with experience to join a fun and fast paced crew! 5+ years preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a smart phone (all daily tasks and time clock operate here)
- Must be able to lift 80lbs
- Must be able to work up to 10-12 hour days 5-6 days a week