If you enjoy seeing stunning landscaping projects completed quickly and efficiently, if you care about improving the land you work on, and if you think doing good work for great people in a fantastic community sounds just about right – then you might be a Landscaping Ninja. We have been looking for you and would love to find out if you’re the right person for our team. We need a Sales Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for phone consulting, on site consulting where you will have to have knowledge of landscape/hardscaping, stone work, different types of plants and edging materials. You will be trained and work with a designer -so don’t get too put off if you don’t currently know all of these things! We aren’t just a lawn outfit – we’re changing the quality of people’s lives.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation Range & Why We Love It Here:
$100k possible in the first year. We work hard and enjoy working with our great team. Great company culture and vibe! Profit sharing every quarter so you get in on the money. Family atmosphere with lots of paid time off.
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Rewards
- Aflac Benefits
- Goal Savings Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Team Competitions & Fun Training Sessions
For the past 4 years, our company has doubled in size each year, and we are on track to do it again for 2022. Companies that grow like this create opportunities for people, and you want to be a part of that.
Apply. Let’s talk. Maybe this is a good fit for you. Maybe not. You’ll never know until you try.
- Drivers license required.
- Currently looking for landscape professionals with experience to join a fun and fast paced crew! 5+ years preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a smart phone (all daily tasks and time clock operate here)
- Must be able to lift 80lbs
- Must be able to work up to 10-12 hour days 5-6 days a week